Dr. M.B. Anandaraju
Director – Corporate Affairs, HR & Training BGS Group of Technical Institutions
Dr. M.B. Anandaraju is presently working as Director – Corporate Affairs, HR and Training in the BGS Group of Technical Institutions which is a conglomerate of engineering institutions, polytechnics and degree colleges. BGS Group of Technical Institutions consists of three premier Institutions run by Sri Adichunchanagiri Shikshana Trust(R), namely:
- SJC Institute of Technology, Chickballapur – Estd. in 1986 (Close to the Bangalore International Airport).
- BGS Institute of Technology, Bellur Cross, Mandya District, Estd. in 2005.
- Adichunchunagiri Institute of Technology, Chikmagalur – Estd. in 1980.
- Auditorium with 2000 Seating Capacity
- Multiple Seminar Halls with 200 Seating Capacity Each
- 300 Computers Exclusively available for online/offline test
- Well Equipped Interview & GD rooms with Wi-Fi Facility
- Separate Control Rooms for Corporate /HRs for Meetings
- Well furnished Guest houses for Corporate /HRs
Aims & Objectives
- To achieve maximum possible placements for students.
- To guide students on various interview techniques, group discussions, aptitude tests
- The institute is equipped with a conference hall for holding Pre-Placement Talk, well furnished rooms for conducting interviews. The Placement Office is fully computerized it uses desktop computers and Institute LAN facility for placement data handling and communication.
GLIMPSE ON TRAINING & PLACEMENT
A separate full fledged Training & Placement cell is established in the Institute. The cell has made significant progress in a short span of time. It is in progress from the day one and has been successful to equip students to face written tests, group discussions & HR Interviews. CEOs & Head Recruiters of a choice of Multi National Companies were invited on various occasions to increase the brand image of B G S Institute of Technology.
Soft Skills: Today’s competitive work environment Corporate demands a person with good interpersonal skills, team building skills, leadership qualities, creative skills, negotiation skills and ability to manage time, stress and crisis situations. The English Lab seeks to fulfill this requirement through an activity-based courseware which includes group activities, games, role plays and questionnaires. Resume writing, mock interviews and group discussions are taken up to instill confidence in the student and prepare him for career and life ahead. To facilitate the students in soft skills such as Communication skills, Group Discussions & Interviews, a widespread training programme on “Aptitude Related Communication Skills” was conducted.These efforts have enhanced students’ employability, overall development and yielded considerable increase in placements.
Aptitude Lab: The Training & Placement Cell conducts Aptitude, Foundations, Quantitative, Reasoning, Verbal, Mathematical Ability, Language Skills, Technical Skills, & Mock Tests, for students to prepare them for aptitude tests and help them clear the first round of the corporate recruitment process successfully and move to next round of GD / Interviews.
Career Lab: Students go through Personality Assessment Tests, Presentation Skills, Group Discussion, Interview & Assertiveness, to understand their interests. This unique feature facilitates our students to have a cutting edge in all fronts. Apart from regular training, cell also invites reputed Institutions who are engaged in training students to face the difference competitive examination like GATE/UPSC/MPSC/ GRE/CAT/GMAT/ TOFEL/KAS/IAS, etc., to help the students interested in pursuing higher education. Makes the student a confident person and moulds into a complete person with pleasing personality.
Communication Lab: The Communication Lab has been designed to help students to communicate effectively and succeed in both their professional and personal life. The course focuses on molding the personality of the students by enhancing their communicative competence and interpersonal skills to fulfill its primary objective that is placements. The Communication Lab concentrates on these skills, initially to build confidence in the students. Business correspondence, effective vocabulary, presentation skills and soft skills have been included to fine-tune the students to meet the exacting expectations of the corporate world.