|Specialisation||Infrastructure Management ( 18 Seats )|
|Duration||Two years /4 Semesters|
Pass with 50% aggregate marks in Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent branch; AMIE in appropriate branch. GATE: CE
Rules and Regulations
- Application is to be submitted to the Principal, BGS Institute of Technology, B G Nagara-571448 along with three passport size and two stamp size.
- Application with flase/incomplete information is liable to be rejected.
- Only true copies of the required certificates are to be enclosed to the application.
- Original documents should be submitted at the time of admission.
- The candidates admitted will have to abide by the rules and regulations prescribed by the authorities of the college and Visveswaraiah Technological University.
- Thosewho want Hostel facilities shall have to apply after admission to the college. Hostel facilities are available for both boys and girls.
- Eligibility certificate in case of NRI/foreign candidate is to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Application should be accompanied by proper receipt for having paid the fee.
524 total views, 3 views today