|Courses||M.B.A. (60 Seats)|
|Specialisation||Master of Business Administration|
|Duration||Two years /4 Semesters|
VLSI Design and Embedded System
Candidates shall have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examinations. However, in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ST and any other groups classified by the Government of Karnataka for such purpose from time to time the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall be not less than 45%.
Rules and Regulations
- Application is to be submitted to the Principal, BGS Institute of Technology, B G Nagara-571448 along with three passport size and two stamp size.
- Application with flase/incomplete information is liable to be rejected.
- Only true copies of the required certificates are to be enclosed to the application.
- Original documents should be submitted at the time of admission.
- The candidates admitted will have to abide by the rules and regulations prescribed by the authorities of the college and Visveswaraiah Technological University.
- Thosewho want Hostel facilities shall have to apply after admission to the college. Hostel facilities are available for both boys and girls.
- Eligibility certificate in case of NRI/foreign candidate is to be submitted at the time of admission.
- Application should be accompanied by proper receipt for having paid the fee.
739 total views, 7 views today