Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Programme Outcomes (POs)
- PEO 1: Graduate will be pursuing successful career.
- PEO 2: Graduate will be able to apply the managerial knowledge for solving complex business problems and lead the team.
- PEO 3: Graduates will display professional ethics, works in a team and lead the team and effectively communicate the ideas.
- PEO 4: Graduates will practice lifelong learning.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- POs 1: Students are equipped with adequate theoretical and conceptual knowledge and are enabled to apply them to solve problems which are of real time nature in businesses.
- POs 2: Students are provided effective communication skills with a high degree of lateral and critical thinking that enhances learnability, developed for being continuously employable.
- POs 3: Students are instilled with leadership qualities, ethically sound, enabled with decision making skills that reflect a high degree of social consciousness.
- POs 4: Students are trained for sustained research orientation to comprehend a growingly complex, economic, legal and ethical environment.
- POs 5: Students are equipped with self-sustaining entrepreneurship qualities that encourages calculated risk taking.
- PSO 1: Transforming students as effective and efficient professionals.
- PSO 2: Providing a platform for applying skills and knowledge in solving complex business problems.
- PSO 3: Inculcating knowledge & skills to integrate concepts from various disciplines, to identify and develop business strategies.
- PSO 4: Equip the students to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- PSO 5: AHelping to create synergies among the most diverse set of variables and the ability to continuously learn, improvise, adapt, energize, excel and grow.
- PSO 6: Apply ethical principles and make ethical choices.